Friday, November 6, 2009

12 hours

Wow hard to believe I will be leaving in about 12 hours for a foriegn country for the first time ever! I know the nervousness is there but God is giving me peace that surpasses all understanding. I am honored and humbled and excited. I doubt that any sleep will come out of this evening. I will be waking up at 4am in the morning and loading the van and leaving promptly at 5am for the airport. We tried to get checked in on line but because of being in a group we have to check in at the airport directly. Satan has been trying everything in his power to attempt to hinder us from doing Gods mission, Gods will. I am sure he is not done yet. Please pray for all of us that the planes have no issues and there is no issues at the connecting flights and passports go well. In addition we are taking a tremendous ammount of extra luggage and pray that all of the items in those bags makes it as well as our own luggage. This will probably be my last entry till tomorrow evening I may be able to get an entry in at the airports.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment