Thursday, November 12, 2009

Drained...

Words cannot explain what happened today.  I had the opportunity to lead two people to Christ and after the second one I could not witness any more.  I was done.  I found a spot in the area and just sobbed.  God used me in an incredible way today that completely broke.  I spewed my emotions to my translator Gabriel and how much God has changed the way I view people.  Gabriel turns around and tells me its not about us! 

The second person that God put in my path was a mother of a child and I witnessed to her for 20+ minutes.  And she stated she didnt want to recieve Christ because her brother was killed as a youth pastor and I continued to talk to her and she then wanted to recieve him.  As we bowed our head she began to sob and I followed.  Crying like a little baby.   This experience impacted me so much I gave her a hug with her child.
God then moved me to children around the movie.  I sat right in front of the movie and the next thing I know I have about 15 children of various ages around me and loved on them.  One of which was cold even with there jacket on and I motioned her to come and sit close so she moved back and I wrapped my arms around her and she sat there the whole time.  After the movie and preaching 8 of those children prayed to recieve Christ.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.  I know I am going to be a absoluted wreck.  I have two families now. 

1 comment:

  1. Mike, it was awesome sharing with you this week. I came home about 4 hours ago. I'm exhausted, but it all was worthy. The lady with the 3 children we visited went today to the service, and over 65 new adults were in the service too. It was awesome to get to see some of the fruit of this week. Keep up the good work there at home!. Hope to see you really soon!. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete