Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Day Back

It was good night rest but.  I cant help to think about the 9 homless children that are laying thier head down on their bed with no clothing, no food, no sanitary items.  I am not worthy to have the things that I have.  I am not worthy to go home to a family when there are 28 children in this orphanage that their parents abandoned them.  It is not right. I am a babbling idiot.  My heart is full of Gods love for people but yet there is an emptiness inside me as if I have lost my family.  The truth is I wanted to turn back once I hit customs in Houston.  America is so full of hate it broke my heart coming back...  The people and especially the kids of Guatemala will always have a special place in my heart...  What an impact that was made for the kingdom of God!  The bible says These things I command you, that ye love one another.  John 15:17.   Imagine the impact if everyone would take the time to love someone else.  God is the only one that can provide that Love and if you dont have the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart then you are lacking something that you cannot give.  If you are not saved and you dont have the assurance that if you were to die today and spend eternity in heaven with the Lord Jesus Christ, the bible says that you are separated from him and will spend an eternity in hell.  God does not want you to go to hell.  He loves you and sent his Son to this earth and died on the Cross sinless. so we could have a path to Heaven through Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment