Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Fruitful Day!

Te Hecha Menos! The Lord continues to work in my life in many different ways. This morning’s VBS was crazy hair day and there were many silly hair styles. I wore my wig from Halloween and the kids thought it was hilarious. God showed me that even having communication problem that God can still use it. I continue to minister to these 8 year old children and in fact 2 of them received Christ today after going over the path of salvation with the Evange-Cube. One of my kids that is learning English told me today that she loved me in my language. As the week grows short I definitely know that the valley is coming here in two days. I am all emotioned out and I don’t think I can cry another tear. Leaving Guatemala after spending my week serving and doing Gods work is going to be very emotional and very draining. I don’t believe that Friday I will be able to hold it together. Friday is the last time I will see my kids and I will not be able to see them until who knows when. I truly wish I had enough money that I could visit here more often for Nelson. I know that God will provide a way if it is His will.. This evening in evangelism The first person I hit was a Jehovah Witness and she was 48 and trying to suck all the time out of me and my translators. In fact God sent me to nothing but kids! There is so much I have left out because I want to save some of the testimonies to share directly with everyone and my family.




I never want this week to end… I could do this every day seven days a week and never get tired. I have some Spanish cds at home that I will most definitely complete I hope in the next year or six months from now.



People are getting better from the sickness and I believe that was done through the many prayers from First Bible Baptist. We love you guys and hope and pray that everyone there is doing ok!



In Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment