Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its The End... Or Is It?

So we are leaving for home with less clothing that when we came with.  Today we found out that the orphans had not clothes no food.  Which explained why every time at lunch the kids were so hungary.  We all pooled together and gave money and our own clothing to be given to the orphanage.The impact on these childrens lives will last for all of eternity!   Not only that it impacted the families of those children.  I gave a stickerbook to both Jeanette and Luis at the closing and had Kevin one of the translators put a message on the back that says I love you and will be praying for you. We handed out the clean heart Gospel Tract and Jeanette proceded to write something on the slate and handed it to me.  The translator then said it said I love you too and will be praying for you also. 

I feel like I have lost my entire family.  Here it is midnight and it is now Saturday.  We will soon be checking out of our rooms and will be on our way back.  My life and what I encountered this past week will never be the same and it will take many months to translate all that has happened over the past week.  A lot of tears have been shed today.  Tears of joy, tears of sadness.  Cannot wait to share with others what God has shown me.  My compassion for people has been elevated far more that I have ever knew.

God even allowed me to minister to a Christian family last night as well.  More to come.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment